We run your meetings so that you and your committee, cohort, board, department, membership, task force, workplace, or team can discuss and decide. Groups of two to 1000, face-to-face or virtual.
Programs Specific To Facilitation
- Falling Between the Cracks: When groups need to address issues that have been overlooked over time.
- Reverse Strategic Planning: Prioritize, Share, Discuss, Modify: Transparently. Create and/or evaluate projects.
- Five-Minute Strategic Planning: A concise and effective strategic planning process.
Facilitation in action
- Community assessments
- Conflict resolution
- Elected and appointed board meetings in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors
- Evaluating plans, projects, and campaigns
- Focus groups
- Hiring and firing committees
- Leadership institutes
- Project design and management
- Input, discussion, decisions, action, and evaluation
- Public meetings