Memos, e-mails, newsletters, newspaper articles, blogs, reports, and plans: Most workplaces require you to write well, particularly if you want to be promoted or earn more responsibility. But some people focus on other technical and professional skills, until they find they need to catch up with their written communication skills in a hurry.
- Introduction: How Can Better Writing Further Your Career?
- The Key Idea: Build A Foundation With Attention To Detail
- Work With An Editor
- Start With An Outline
- Know Your Audience: Style
- Brushing Up On Standard Grammar
- Write And Rewrite: Leave Time For Editing
- Impress bosses and co-workers with better writing.
- Write like the person you want to be.
- Become more influential in your written interactions.