What words work the best? Case studies and examples can demonstrate how specific language can be applied to specific situations: education, sales, conflict management, customer service, and general persuasion. The more choices you have at hand, the more comfortable you will feel refining your responses, particularly in emotional situations.
- Introduction: How To Use Words To Improve Influence
- The Key Idea: Details In Communication Can Make A Big Difference
- The Formal Classroom: Making Participants Feel Valued
- The Committee: Promoting Your Idea
- The Front Counter: Selling Products And Services
- The Executive Board: Winning Political Support
- Other Templates: Time, Detail, Scope, Point Of View
- Practice and improve more effective wording of words and phrases.
- Collect and apply more strategies to difficult conversations.
- Increase influence with co-workers, bosses, and co-workers.
All, Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers