Most people have methods to deal with junk mail involving dumpsters and cast-iron stoves. But unless you have a human secretary or massive filtering protocols, the average person can feel a tad overwhelmed. Workplaces in particular need human guidelines to manage e-mail among people on the same team.
- Introduction: Is There An E-mail Crisis?
- The Key Idea: Label. Prioritize, Prioritize, Prioritize. Label
- No More IM Panic Button: It Can Wait
- What Is E-mail For: Limits On Topic And Size
- Privacy, Confidentiality, And The Law
- Methods For Structuring Business E-mail With Your Team
- Filtering Strategies: Change Your Name Every Day, Or…
- Create parameters for writing and sending e-mails.
- Limit e-mail retrieval to batches; remove mutliple flows to increase productivity.
- Evaluate filters for “annoyance factor” for legitimate customers.
All, Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers