Did you ever use a cake mix and have it fail, even when you read the instructions first? Did you ever have to fix a leaky pipe and find yourself on a first-name basis with the guys and gals and the hardware store, after five visits in one afternoon? Did you ever get lost, even with great directions and three maps? Then you have what it takes to deal with modern technology.
- Introduction: Case Study: How We Mastered Fire And The Wheel
- The Key Idea: You Already Know How To Cope With Failure
- The Secret: No One Is An Expert For Long
- The Four Exercises: Bake, Talk, Fix, And Go
- Become Calm And Competent
- The Virtues Of The Tech Champ
- Translate Common Sense Into Technological Expertise
- Overcome perfectionism and other limiting beliefs about technology.
- Find coaches who make you feel smart and comfortable.
- Find things to play with, and break, if necessary.
All, Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Volunteers