Do you need to teach, inform, or convince an audience? Let’s pretend it is just you on a stage or at the front of a room, with no technology except a microphone. Why are you speaking? Who is your audience? How will you engage them in a dialog, not a monolog? And what happens when someone starts yelling from the back row?
- Introduction: Stand On Your Feet, And Ask For What You Want
- The Key Idea: You Are Selling Your Idea As Much As Your Words
- Who Is Your Audience, And Why Should They Care?
- Preparation: Content Versus Style Versus How Much Time
- Creating A Script: Breaking Down The Steps
- How To Turn A Lecture Into A Presentation
- Details That Make A Difference
- Improve confidence while presenting.
- Create more effective classes and speeches.
- Build rapport with audiences more predictably.