Great phone service is both very competent and very caring. Problems are solved, in a timely fashion, and the customers feels like they were treated with respect. Success requires policies that support employee empowerment and training that ensures the customer staff knows their stuff, inside and out. Supporting technology should allow for speedy retrieval of information.
- Introduction: How Does Your Organization Show That It Cares?
- The Key Idea: Provide Real Customer Service, Not Just Platitudes
- The Foundation: Policies That Support Action On The Front Line
- An Honest Audit Of Real Problems That Customers Might Experience
- Triage: When To Bump Problems Upstairs
- The Performance Aspect: How To Sound Fresh
- The Content Of Successful Conversations: What To Say
- Provide a consistent response to customer concerns.
- Enable customer service representatives to solve problems within the phone call.
- Meet and exceed the expectations of customers.