Instead of a formal resume, create a engaging brochure or flyer that can offer you a more flexible approach for marketing your services. A well-crafted brochure will stand out from the pack and allow a job-hunter to seek work in untraditional settings where formal resumes don’t work. It also doubles as a promotional piece for finding part-time work and projects that might lead to full-time, permanent positions.
- Introduction: The Different Between Resumes And Job-Hunting Brochures
- The Key Idea: Focus On The Employer’s Point Of View
- What Can You Offer An Employer?
- Different Brochures For Different Skill Sets
- Writing Engaging Copy
- The Pros And Cons Of Temporary And Part-Time Projects
- The Need For A Writing Buddy
- Inventory marketable skills.
- Write advertising copy that emphasizes the employer’s needs.
- Create a brochure to promote a job search.