New procedures, new technology, new laws–all require workplace classes. How do you decide what to include, how to organize and format the material, what to say, what to demonstrate, what exercises will work, and how to evaluate the effectiveness of the program? Mind dumps and scripts can help create an engaging and successful class, face-to-face or online.
- Introduction: How To Plan For Workplace Learning
- The Key Idea: Write A Timed Script With The Details
- Beginnings, Middles, And Ends
- What You Can Do In The Time Given
- Using The Mind Dump To Enrich Your Content
- Interactive Exercises: What Works Best
- Setting And Meeting Classroom Goals
- Create a written plan for an individual class.
- Improve the content and design of existing classes.
- Shorten the time for designing effective classes.