The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
The technical side of creating and producing webinars can be challenging when funds are limited and you are using a half dozen platforms and applications cobbled together. A production plan can help track details and improve the final product at every step.
- Introduction: We Are Still All Beginners
- The Key Idea: Success Is In The Details
- The Producer’s Role
- Create A Better Webinar With Existing Technology
- Hosting and Recording: Bandwidth and Stability
- Presentation Skills: Talk Radio With Pictures
- Editing and Distribution: Shop Around
- Improve the consistent quality of your current webinars
- Grow the skills of hosts and presenters
- Become more confident and competent