The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success. Being able to write well can make a big difference in your career; most jobs reward the better writer. Also, like any other task that you master, becoming a good writer brings personal satisfaction, adoring fans, and big money. (Maybe.) Whenever you last learned to be a better writer: It’s been too long.
- Introduction: What Defines Writing Well?
- The Key Idea: Write Every Day, Rain or Shine
- A Formal Education Is Not Enough
- The Foundation of Writing Well in English
- The Grammar Wars: Which Side Are You On
- Styles of Writing
- Better Every Day
- Include writing exercises in your daily routine
- Feel more comfortable taking on big writing projects
- Develop a library of up-to-date writing resources
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers