The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success. Community is the created family, the village without xenophobia, the “us and us” of public life, a constant reunion of the practical, and the spiritual. It is the hello to everyone, the gift that is on the recipient’s terms, the shared work, forgiveness, and celebration. How would your community rate as a place where people want to live, work, and play?
- Introduction: It’s What You See, Hear, And Experience
- Key Idea: What Holds A Community Together?
- Great Communities Have Great Leaders
- Common Identity and Purpose
- Culture Counts: How People Treat Each Other
- Invest In The People
- Invest In The Infrastructure
- Identify and recruit potential community builders
- Initiate engaging events in your corner of the world
- Step up and volunteer for community organizations
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government & Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers