The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success. Much of the good in the world is conducted by charitable, trade, community, and professional membership associations, mostly run by volunteers. From stuffing envelopes to designing web sites to sitting on committees to making executive decisions, how can you make your cohort of volunteers stay effective and engaged.
- Introduction: The Kinds of Volunteer Associations
- Key Idea: Volunteers Aren’t Free
- The Types of Volunteers
- The Sustainability Agreement
- The Importance of Longterm Leadership
- Recovery: When Volunteers Fail
- When To Hire Professionals
- Create realistic goals for your volunteer-supported associations
- Review expectations you have for volunteer commitment.
- Identify roles that need to be filled by professionals.
Business, Community Development, Employed, Free, Government & Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers