￼The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
The first strategic plan you produce is the hardest, and it does not get easier if you feel overwhelmed by complicated processes and obscure organizational jargon. Even complex models can be translated into a few, easy-to-understand steps and principles, which can be applied to the first time or the 100th.
- Introduction: Strategic Planning Can Make Sense. Really.
- The Key Idea: Focus On The New Destination
- Research: People, Places, Things, Numbers
- Principles, Values, Missions and Visions: Years And Decades
- Objectives, Strategies, and Goals: Months, Quarters, And Years
- Tactics, Tasks, and Implementation: Daily, Weekly, And Monthly
- Evaluations: How Will We Know We Were Successful?
- Provide a common, accessible language for creating the planning process.
- Explain the framework so that every audience understands.
- Ensure your plan reflects the best principles of strategic planning.
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers