The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support
workplace and career success.
The nonprofit sector, sometimes called the Third Sector, is
where compassion and practicality meet. Whether you are raising money for a worthy cause, starting your own nonprofit, or trying to be more effective deciding how to spend your time and money, it will help if you learn more about the pros and cons of giving.
- Introduction: Our country Runs On Good Deeds
- The Key Idea: Think With Your Head, Not Just Your Heart
- The Kinds of Giving: Support, Prevention, Empowerment, and Cure
- Evaluating Charities and Causes: Is There A Downside
- Philanthropy: Raising and Donating Money
- Causes, Nonprofits, and Foundations
- Being The Best Volunteer
- Feel confident that your time and money are being used well
- Develop a personal philanthropy plan
- Know when it is time to move on