The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
Project management sounds like what you need to run a space shuttle launch or a Fortune 500 company. Fortunately, tracking and coordinating resources can be applied to any size undertaking, including your day-to-day tasks on the job and at home.
- Introduction: All Houses Need A Strong Foundation
- The Key Idea: Project Management Is People Management
- Planning Is Stronger Than Will Power
- Project Success Requires Limits: Never Enough Resources
- Why, Who, What, When, Where, How Much, So What
- The Team Mentality: All For One And One For All
- Write It Down And Share The Results
- Reliably finish your work on time, within budget, and at the right level of quality
- Build and run effective work teams
- Feel confident when asked to run a new project
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers