The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success. Walk into most organizations, and it won’t take long for you to decide if it is a place that you would want to work. But what if you want to rely on more than your instincts, valet parking, a taco kitchen, and free dental? What questions might a professional management consultant ask that would reveal an organization’s potential for success?
- Introduction: The Miracle Of Successful Organizations
- Key Idea: Success Is A Symptom Of Many Right Choices
- Case Study: The Busy Grocery Line
- The Shared Mission And Vision
- Transparency Builds Trust And Respect
- Cause And Effect: Consequences Good and Bad
- The Flow Of Information
- Create your own vision of a healthy organization.
- Adjust your strategies in a timely fashion.
- Develop a culture that values both productivity and civility.
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government & Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers