The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
Marketing is about the relationship you have with your customers, whether you work in a business, nonprofit, or government agency. Public relations and advertising are about how you communicate your customers, after you know what to say and how to say it. What can you do to improve that relationship?
- Introduction: Why Marketing Is A Two-Way Street
- The Key Idea: Keep Listening
- Marketing: Awareness, Change, And Response
- Identify Target Audiences
- What Is Public Relations: Remember Me Fondly And Often
- What Is Advertising: A Compelling Reason To Act
- Immediate Steps You Can Take
- Become an expert about your customers.
- Talk like a customer.
- Partner with customers to improve your services, programs, products, etc.
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers