The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
Are you returning to the classroom? Working for promotions and raises at work? Devoting time to a political cause? Writing a blog? Exploring new interests? Helping friends and family with homework? Becoming a lifelong learner might start in school, but it means more than grades and tests.
- Introduction: The Independent Scholar
- The Key Idea: Everyone Is An Expert Learner
- Why Become A LifeLong Learner
- Your Home-based Classroom
- Old School: Pencil, Paper, And An Easy Chair
- New School: Everything, Anytime, Any Place
- Mistakes Even Smart Learners Make
- Achieve classroom and career goals regardless of your age
- Overcome past bad experiences in formal education
- Keep your brain and mind agile and healthy
Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers