Do you think social media is a waste of time for your career or workplace? Do you have limited time and want to choose where to put your attention and energy? Did you try to connect, but drop out? Does it feel like everyone else in the world knows what and how, except for you? Do you want to a simple way to introduce other people to online interactions?
- Introduction: Why Social Media Is Worth Your Time
- The Key Idea: Beware The Reactive Response; Think Before You Post
- What All Platforms Have In Common?
- LibraryThing: Intelligent, Book-Based Information
- LinkedIn: Required For Everyone Who Works
- Twitter: The Best Networking Tool For Practical Research
- Facebook: Establish Relationships With Customers, Friends, And Family
- Create and maintain a public, online resume for job-hunting and career advancement.
- Connect with like-minded people from all over the world.
- Evaluate employers, products, services, businesses, charities, and agencies.
All, Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Students, Trainers, Volunteers