Arm yourself with proven and practical adult learning principles and teaching tools; even the best and most experienced educators benefit from refreshing their knowledge of teaching strategies. Participatory and collaborative techniques will help your participants acquire new skills, retain information, and empower them to solve their workplace problems.
- Introduction: Adults Know What They Want
- The Key Idea: If You Believed Participants Are Your Equals?
- What Are Your Expectations, and Theirs?
- Adult Learning Principles: Tools to Apply
- Six Curriculum Theories: How To Evaluate Success
- Mistakes We All Make
- Your Assignment
- Implement adult learning principles in your classroom, face-to-face or online.
- Develop peer-based curricula that take advantage of your participant’s previous experience and education.
- Engage busy learners and inspire them to keep learning after the class is ove