It has come to the attention of Our Fair Town that we suffer from a deficiency of ice cream. How would a government agency, a corporation, a nonprofit, or a small business address the issue? Through role play or storytelling, we can discover the real differences and commonalities among the basic models of how things get done.
- Introduction: Three Different Ways Of Seeing The World, Plus One
- The Key Idea: Each Kingdom Is Valid
- The Government Ministry Of Ice Cream
- The Big Corporation Of Ice Cream
- The Sweet Charity Of Ice Cream
- The Neighborhood Ice Cream Stand
- Why Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- Better communicate with people who work in the other sectors.
- Know what specific help to seek to solve problems.
- Build strategic alliances to serve institutions and communities.