The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
What are better ways to deal with mistakes, disagreements, and misunderstandings, so everyone can get back to work? What principles apply to resolving most conflicts? What can you do immediately to better manage chronic bad feelings between employees?
- Introduction: Evaluate Your Workplace Conflicts
- The Key Idea: Find Something More Interesting Than Other People’s Mistakes
- Healthy Versus Unhealthy Conflict
- Focus On The Future
- Cultivate Empathy And Goodwill
- Take Responsibility For Your Actions
- What Makes Situations Worse
- Disengage from chronic unpleasantness in the workplace.
- Create multiple strategies for managing disputes and bad feelings.
- Focus on constructive outcomes that allow everyone to return to work.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-778-0880 with questions or concerns.