The Essential Webinar Series provides an introduction to practical ideas that support workplace and career success.
Whether you are building a resume, creating a workplace portfolio, preparing for a job interview, or making a career change, a career autobiography can capture information and provide a narrative flow. It also can reveal patterns about career choices and help remind you of forgotten skills and accomplishments, in both text and graphic formats.
- Introduction: The First Step To Your Next Workplace Opportunity
- The Key Idea: You Need To Write It Down
- Pick Your Tools, From Whiteboards To Slide Decks
- Create Your Timeline: Chronologies, Skills, Accomplishments
- Choices, Accidents, Mistakes, Interruptions, Surprises, Opportunities
- Mapping Decisions and Patterns
- Next Steps: How Will You Use The Data And Keep It Updated
- Create a chronological record of your job history.
- Review past decisions that impact current and future choices.
- Capture forgotten experiences and learning.